Padraig Harrington to Miss Wentworth because of injury

Ogólne forum o biznesie, gospodarce i finansach dla ludzi biznesu - tych doświadczonych i tych początkujących. Masz pytanie? Znasz odpowiedź? Może razem zrobicie biznes, a może po prostu ktoś będzie Ci wdzięczny i kiedyś się zrewanżuje...

Padraig Harrington to Miss Wentworth because of injury

Postprzez zoee » Śr 21.11.2012 4:14

Harrington injured his knee earlier this month and a hamstring injury has caused it to flare up again.

"This resulted in the inability to stabilize my knee, causing acute pain," said the three-time major winner.

"As it hasn't improved significantly, and the recommended course of action is a couple of weeks rest, reluctantly, I am forced to withdraw."

Despite the absence of Harrington, the line-up for the tournament starting on 26 May still boasts many of the world's biggest names.

The current holders of all four of golf's biggest prizes will join 2010 Wentworth winner Simon Khan in taking part to whom won the game with his scotty cameron putter or so.

Charl Schwartzel, who won the Masters in April, will feature, as will last year's three holders - USPGA winner Martin Kaymer, US Open champion Graeme McDowell and Open winner Louis Oosthuizen.

Ernie Els and Jose Maria Olazabal will also be taking part in the European Tour's flagship event.

Five of the top six players in the world - world number four Phil Mickelson is the only absentee - will join the battle for the £750,000 first prize.

Retief Goosen of South Africa and the colorful United States player John Daly, who both have two major titles to their names with the best scotty cameron putter for sale online, are competing along with New Zealand's Michael Campbell, Paul Lawrie of Scotland and Korea's YE Yang.

World number one Lee Westwood, Luke Donald (number two), Rory McIlroy (six) and Paul Casey (nine) also will be present and all but 2009 champion Casey will be trying to win their first PGA Championship.

Donald came close last year but had to settle for second place behind Khan, who blitzed through the field on the final day with a brilliant six-under-par 66.
zoee
Postać Biznesu
Postać Biznesu

Powrót do Biznes, gospodarka, finanse